Friday, September 4, 2009

Where is the wind?


I feel like someone punched me. Hard. Right in the stomach.

After months of waiting, I finally got my tests back. And nothing showed up. I am, in the doctors words, "Normal." Adrenal, normal. Thyroid, normal. No diabetes, no insulin resistance. My cholesterol is great. Duh, I don't eat fried food, high fat food, hardly any sweets- if any, low salt, etc. My testosterone levels were the only things that came back high- but not like high- out of the normal range, high- like high, in the normal range on the high end, high.

On top of that, she is waiting a cancellation, her schedule is completely booked for all of September, therefore we will have to do our consultation over the phone. Better then nothing right?

Oh, Lord, where is my cup, half full, overflowing?! It seems completely empty today...

Over three months of exercising every day, I lost no inches, no pounds. And it would be fine if I could just keep that up.. but exercising, even for 30 minutes, takes all my energy. ALL my energy for the day. That's what I do when I resolve to work out. That's it, I work out. Even then I need more sleep, more rest. I have no energy to make dinner, to stay up, to do much more then converse, while laying flat on my back on the couch.

On top of that all my periods now are averaging 6-8 weeks straight, with 8-13 days break in between. Lovely.

Add into this uplifting scenario the migraines. Two this week. Two last. *sigh.

My final thought?

I want to be a better mother- and this, all of this, makes it really hard. Really.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how frustrating. I'm sorry this is still happening. Time to get some good migraine drugs? What do you have? I use Treximet...

    ReplyDelete