Monday, September 14, 2009

Celebrate


Is it possible to have a celebration over 14 days of not having a period? If so, party on, dear friends, I'm on day 14!!!! YEEHAW! No, but seriously, it does make my heart warm.

I've started the metformin, and though I've not lost any weight, I do feel more even in regards to my energy throughout the day. I'm hoping the "met" has something to do with my not starting up the eternal period again!

In an effort to not spend all day writing a post, I will list for you below my facebook status' today- it's a window into my thoughts...

hot husband is sick. really sick. in bed sick. and we have a week to pack everything! i'm really praying he gets better and we don't get it!

oh the eternal small items that don't fit anywhere.

my finger bones itch= having a (mild) allergy to cardboard is yet another reason i detest packing.

trying to get jonah to take all naps this week in peapod= consistency is the hardest part of parenting. (so far).

and that's the end of it, now it's the evening and instead of packing boxes, i'm going to order things i need on the internet. a cover for my peapod, a case for our carseat when we travel. you know, the usual! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Would crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate with you, if it wasn't 11:45pm and I am in bed and I would then have to drink a whole bottle myself which is never good! :) So so so so glad... it is definitely worth celebrating and you are amazing.. LOVE you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete