Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Burst into Song

This is my friend Kerri. And Sozo is the church that Hot Husband and others (like Kerri) all planted years ago. Sozo is very different now. It doesn't really exist as it did, and well, they have big titles for leaders, and do and preach things/doctrines I just don't subscribe to, nor agree with...

but watching this video, this one of Kerri's new song, brought tears to my eyes... One thing remains the same. The desire to worship, to pour love on the One who saves us, to let Him pour His love back on us. It was good for me to see that is still there.
Her song is on itunes- it's good. It's great. Go get it.




I won't be afraid,
I won't suffer shame
The Lord is my tower
I'll hold onto His name
He's calling me back
He's making me dance
Looking ahead
Forgetting my past
His unfailing love for me
Can't be shaken
Even though the mountains move
Burst into song
Shout for joy
Don't hold back
Don't hold back
And all your tears
Will wash away
All the pain
Till joy remains
(till joy remains)
-Kerri Lee Smith

1 comment: