Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I don't think ...



I don't think this one thing will ever get easier, no matter how long I live away from my family.

This one thing:

Being away from my family. But more then that, being so crippled by communication here. Internet being sporadic, at best.

Today I chatted with my sister on skype- via instant message, and when we said goodbye. I cried. I just sat on our couch and bawled. I don't think I was made to live any more then a cell phone call away from her. Even in Boston we talked several times a week. I hated that when I gave birth to Jonah she was in Japan and I couldn't call her right then, or have her right there. It was the only sad moment. (So, I called Natalie and it brought a smile back to that sober moment! LOVE you Nat.)

Sister, I love you, and I miss you- almost more. :(



2 comments:

  1. aw, i feel for you. i talk to my sister every day! grace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    T & your family miss you as well only they deal with it a little better cause they have each other and easy communication with each other (Which can seem to ad insult to injury) but you are loved and missed SOOOOOOOO MUCHO!

    It was weird to be in PA last week and not see you(s).

    Wish I could hear your voice!

    love you

    ReplyDelete